Whether you’re including your own pets in your ceremony or you have guests traveling to your wedding with their four-legged friends in tow, you may find yourself having to think about pet accommodations as part of wedding planning. A great new resource called ‘Fido’s Virginia’ written by Ginger Warder was just released this week and it’s a great place to direct guests who are looking for ‘pet-friendly’ things to do in the Charlottesville area! Here is a quick overview of information that it includes:
- Emergency Veterinarians & 24 Hour Pharmacies
- Pet-Friendly Hotels & Inns
- Vineyards & Breweries That Welcome Pets
- Local Outings Including Dog Parks, Orchards and Markets
- Pet Stores & Pet Sitters
- Sites To See While Fido Has A Sitter
If a guest is bringing their ‘best friend’ along, this would be a great book to send them in advance or include in their welcome bag!